A Parish in Mid Suffolk
The Village Hall is located alongside the churchyard, The Green, Great Bricett.
It was purchased from the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Board of Finance in 1992. The Hall was formerly the Village School which closed down in 1942 and it was then used as a Church Hall.
The Great Bricett Hall Village Management Committee (VHMC) was set up by the Parish Council and it became a Registered Charitable Trust in 1994. The Trust requires that the Village Hall is used for the benefit of the Parish of Great Bricett and the neighbourhood. The VHMC members are Trustees of the Charity and they organise various events to raise funds to cover the day to day expenses of running the Hall which has gas fired central heating, a fully equipped kitchen, and a disabled access to the building.
The Hall is used for meetings by Great Bricett Parish Council, the Parochial Church Council, The VHMC, Wixfield Park and Marshmoor Park Residents Associations.
To contact the village hall direct please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out what's on at the Village Hall please click on the relevant month under "Village Hall Events" to the right of this page.